Transparent Vinyl Decal has 3-part layers:
- The bottom layer is the backing paper.
- The middle layer is the vinyl decal.
- The top layer is the transparent transfer paper.
To apply, you simply peel the transfer paper off of the backing paper.
Next, place the transfer paper on the surface that you’ve previously prepped, use a hard card or credit card to rub it down, and make sure the vinyl has properly adhered. After that, peel the transfer paper off, leaving the vinyl behind.
- Your photo will not display in the product preview because we require time to transform your photo into a finished product. This procedure will takes time to be done.
- Look for preview via email within 24-48 hours of its completion. Your approval is required before production. You will have 2 revisions, if after 2 times you don't agree, we will charge you 20% from your order.
- We will automatically fulfill your order if you do not get your confirmation within 24 hours of receiving the preview email.